Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Party Time!

Hello to all reading this! I know I haven't updated in about a month. Everyone is doing well here. Kim and Hank are doing well also. We miss them so much! They are in our prayers. This month we had a birthday party for Mom and Brian. It was a lot of fun. Alot of friends and family were there as well. Ray has been working very hard while the kids are doing great in school. Parent teacher conferences are next week, so we will find out HOW well they are really doing. I go back to school on October 20th to finish my externship, after that I will graduate. Yippie!!! It is a little bitter sweet because I have been spoiled with being able to stay home and just focus on being a mom. I don't care what anyone says, it is a tough and demanding job! I love every minute of it. Avarie is getting FAT! She has rolls on her rolls. At least I know she is eating enough. Avarie has jumped up to the 75th % in weight and length. (11.12 lbs, 23" long, at 2 months) She got her first 3 shots and an oral medication. She was not thrilled at all with this, but she got some really cute bandaids. (I don't think she cared about those) Justin has one of the most creative imaginations a little boy could ever have and he is growing up so fast. Malarie is learning about how to choose friends and she is alot happier since she has discovered how to be her own person. Malarie is also a standin member for Student Council. She is really excited about this. Malarie wants to try a dance class of some sort and mabey a sport or two. Justin's teacher has a color chart for behavior, which Justin has been having "Green" days this week. (thats good) We are so proud of our kids. I also included a picture of the eggs we have been getting. How exciting!!!Hope this finds you all well. God bless, The Flohn Farm

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Awesome update! Good luck with going back to school! I know it will be hard, but worth it.