Monday, July 28, 2008

21 Hours To Go



Hello everyone. Well tomorrow is the BIG day! We are so excited to finally meet our little girl. This will be the last time you see me pregnant with Avarie Jean. The next updates will be pictures of our precious little bundle of joy. I wish Grandma could have been here for this important day, but I know that she will be looking down on us to make sure that everything goes just fine. It was really strange not sharing my birthday with her this year. I can't remember a year when we didn't have a combined birthday party. I am thankful to have those memories of her to pass on.


Today I am going around getting all the last minute things completed for the next week. I am thankful to have the help and support of my family since Ray will unfortunately have to return to work after just three days off. Tomorrow morning we have to be at the hospital between four-thirty and five am. The c-section is schedueled for seven am. It should be a very busy morning and not to mention exciting. I am getting a little nervous about the procedure but do not expect any complications. I will talk to you all later and send out updates as soon as I can, God Bless, The Flohn Farm

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Congratulations!! We are sooo excited your family! It is such a blessing adding children to your family. Good luck and I'm sure Grandma is prepping Avarie on how to be a perfect little lady!!

Unknown said...

I just saw photos of little Avarie, she looks so perfect! I'm so happy for you and Ray. I remember Brandon worked the day William was born, and I spent most of the day in the hospital by myself! It's really hard, but I'm sure he'll have plenty of time to catch up! It may be a couple weeks before I can trek out there to see you, but I can't wait to meet your new addition!