Friday, May 23, 2008

GROWING UP

Well today I registred Justin for this coming school year. I got all choked up at the thought of him being old enough to start school. (Ray laughs at me.) I am excited for Justin to move on and start learning new things, making new friends and having home work (which he is excited about!). School starts August 6th. Avarie will be here August 1st! We will be very busy with all the new adjustments that week. Malarie will be going into the 8th grade, and that means in 1 year she will be going into HIGH SCHOOL!!! Not to mention, I still will have an Externship and Graduation to complete after all gets settled at home. As I always say ...NEVER a dull moment at the Flohn Farm. It will be nice to have the all day Kindergarden with a new baby at home. I will be going to work after a little while at home. Just a quick reminder...10 WEEKS TIL THE NEW ARRIVAL!!! Have a wonderful and safe long weekend. The Flohn Farm

2 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG! I know what you mean. I was holding back the waterworks at Jake's 8th grade graduation. Seriously just yesterday I took him to COOP w/me to show him off.

Nikki said...

Wow! Justin is getting so big! Kassi starts kindergarten next year too. Her being in preschool this year will definately help with the separation anxiety (for me!! Not her!! She's fine with it!) They will both be the cutest kindergarteners ever!! Congratulations on Avery's upcoming arrival! I can't wait!